Please visit our Careers page at any time for new job openings at WINTERGREEN.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Current Job Openings:
Executive Assistant to the President
Canadian owned and operated for 40 years, Wintergreen Learning Materials is the leading supplier to Canadian educators and daycare centres. We have an immediate requirement to fill the role of Executive Assistant to the President. If you are driven by a high-degree of independence, possess impeccable organizational and communication skills, and approach customers and peers with confidence, friendliness and professionalism, this role may be the right fit for you!
Key Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
Qualifications and Skills include, but not limited to:
- Maintain and monitor the President’s appointment calendar and communicate regularly on upcoming events and details requiring immediate attention
- Send invitations, prepare meeting agendas, book meeting rooms, arrange for IT resources and refreshments in support of smooth and efficient meetings and events
- Act as a point of contact when President is unavailable, taking accurate messages and providing information to both internal and external contacts as required
- Correspondence with customers, colleagues and suppliers on behalf of the President, both written and verbal
- Manage incoming and outbound email and mail for the President
- Manage the President’s social media accounts (Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Organizing travel and accommodations for the President
- Preparing expense reports monthly
Wintergreen offers competitive compensation and career advancement opportunities.
- Requires minimum 2 years experience in an administrative and/or professional support function
- Ability to adapt to new technology
- Ability to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times
- Ability to deal with confidential materials in an appropriate manner
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing, in English. French would be an asset but not required
- Minimal travel may be expected, possession of a valid Passport and Driver’s License required
- Advanced level computer skills (MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and web browsers, MAC iOS required, MS Dynamics GP, would be an asset)
Qualified applicants should contact the Hiring Manager and include; cover letter, resume and salary range expectation to email@example.com.
Wintergreen is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process.
For employment inquiries please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please.